makes 4 servings
* 2 cups Morningstar Farms Griller Crumbles
* 1/2 medium onion, chopped
* 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
* 16 oz. no salt added tomato sauce
* 1 cup tap water
* 1 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning blend
* 1 Tbsp. each of Daregal basil, oregano and Italian parsley
* 1 tsp. garlic powder
* 1 bay leaf
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
2. Add onion and saute until translucent, about 5-6 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning blend, and saute for another minute.
4. Add in the crumbles, and stir until defrosted and they begin to brown.
5. Pour in the tomato sauce and the water. Add in the balsamic vinegar and the bay leaf, stir and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Add in the basil, oregano and Italian parsley, and cook for another 10 minutes.
To see more recipes, please click here