Red Potatoes - 6 ( Chop them or crinkle cut them)
Sea Salt - 1.2 tsp
Daregal Dill - 2 T
Olive Oil - 1 T
* Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
* Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add all the ingredients.
* Take a whiff of the aroma of herbs and potatoes ( yes this is a must in the process)
* Place them on the baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until you see it turn golden brown on the sides.
* You can add another sprinkling of herbs after they come out of the oven too.
If shankari wins the prize money, she will donate the entire proceeds to Susan G. Komen Race for the cure in honor of her friend Tina Macuha. More about Tina here.
Click here to see Shankari’s video on CBS 13
To see more recipes, please click here